A Better Understanding
Whilst pregnant, it is all too common for expectant mums to suffer from neck, shoulder or lower back pain due to the changes in hormones and the increasing physical load on the muscles and ligaments of the back and stomach. The good part is, you dont have to suffer! Our massage therapist Di has over 14 years experience and her special interest is in pregnancy and post natal care. Di will use pregnancy pillows and have mum in a safe and comfortable position throughout the treatment.
Pregnancy massage can help:
- Alleviate tension throughout the lower back
- Reduce pain and muscle aches
- Minimise leg cramps
- Improve sleep
- Reduce fluid retention
- Reduce stress and fatigue
- Aids in increasing circulation and facilitates relaxation
- Creates a bond between mum and bub
- Can help reduce symptoms of morning sickness
For More Information
For more information, get in touch with our team.