A Better Understanding
Neuro-Emotional Technique (NET) is one of the therapies used at Neurohealth. One of the reasons for this is that as our lives become more and more complex the chances of us experiencing stress in some area of our life also increases. Our mind and body are intricately connected and although most people generally arrive at our clinic with a physical problem such as pain or stiffness – more and more of these issues actually have an emotional origin. Failing to address this will result in such an issue continuing to reoccur.
Neuro-Emotional Technique (NET) allows our practitioners to assess different dysfunctions in your body such as a painful lower back and see if it is purely a structural problem or whether it is being exacerbated by an emotional complex or other issues such as toxicities and nutrient deficiencies. Therefore, it really is a holistic technique.
Neuro-Emotional Technique (NET) helps us to deal with life and its demands by reducing any negative emotional or physiological reactions, to triggers coming from things like money, jobs, finance, careers and relationships with others and yourself.
Central to NET is the Neuro- Emotional Complex (NEC) which is essentially an ‘emotional fixation’ and it can cause issues in any of the realms mentioned above. NEC’s are vulnerable to retriggering under certain circumstances. NET was developed by a chiropractor Dr Scott Walker 20yrs ago and many of its processes can compliment traditional ‘talk it out’ approaches of psychology, psychotherapy and counselling.
Some indicators may suggest you would benefit from an NET session:
- Reoccurring thoughts or worry about a person, task, future or past event.
- Reoccurring emotional or behavioral patterns within relationships – personal or professional.
- Feeling of barriers or blockages which prevent you from achieving what you want ie; not being able to save money, continually getting overlooked for a promotion, not being able to let go or trust others.
- Significant emotional events from the past.
- Phobias, anxieties and lack of confidence in your abilities.
- Fears and grief.
- Chronic ongoing health problems which don’t seem to resolve.
For More Information
For further information, please call 02 9905 9099 or reach out to us via the Contact us page.